Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So I am done all my christmas shopping

Yeah I am done, I am done! I have bought all my gifts and wrapped most of the gifts. All I have left is to finish wrapping, buy food for the dinner and clean my house. Yeah!

I have been extremely saddened by the news today. Another young girl was assaulted in Wetaskiwin yesterday. I also found out about a horrible rape/murder that happened in April I had not been previously aware of. Apparently a group of older teens and a 34 year old man decided they would like to kill somebody....but first they wanted to have sex so they needed a girl. Well to make a horrific story worse they first wandered WEM to select their victim or as they called her "the chosen one", a beautiful 13 year old girl was chosen.

What is even more confusing about this story is that there were girls involved in the group of killers? Why would they participate with their boyfriend(yes these male murderers were their boyfriends) to rape and murder a 13 year old girl? Also they brought this girls friend (the one muredered) along and let her live????What the hell was going on here.

Anyways I am shocked. I realise that many women are killed every minute of the day and are brutalised, but I will never get over this. My heart goes out to all these peoples family and friends. In one report of this girl they seemed to suggest...I think it was MP that were discussing how parents of the girl were somewhat responsible in their neglect to look after their daughter? Whatever, what about the sick jerks who murdered and raped her? I think they deserve slow painful deaths. That young girl was scared, alone and in pain.

Well let us all take the time and remember that poor girl.

Leah

No comments: