Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay I am coming down from my crazy christmas grinch




Well now that I am not so busy I am starting to look forward to my christmas. How could I be such a jerk off to begrudge the luck to have so many friends and family? I am starting to actually wrap presents and have boughten most things...Hurrah! I hope anyone who reads this takes a grain of salt when they here my whinning. I just sort of get a little over excitable when I am busy.

So what I have left are a few toy items for the kidlets. This is a real struggle because I am totally not sure what to get kids...mine are not "consumerised" yet due to the lack of cable television. Any helpful hints would be gladly recieved.

Well cheers and goodnight.

Leah

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Well, good to see your mood has improved. I like the pictures, even though there are a lack of pictures of you!

I will make sure to send you some pictures of my new pup, you never told me what you thought of the name Maggie?

Things are also starting to wind down in my world and I can begin to enjoy the holiday season. I am off work starting next Tuesday and plan to decorate and wrap until my heart is content...