Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holiday's


So yeah we are almost there. I have finished cleaning the house as of yesterday, all groceries are bought and we have watched some Christmas shows.

So now I have prepped for a small Christmas eve gathering (I made piazza crusts, cut meat, etc). So I thought I would leave an update. My cousin Debbie phoned me this morning in a panic. I guess someone had called their house and said they would be arriving in 30 minutes. LOL well they thought it was me and so she thought I was giving her a surprise visit (very unlikely I would drive 3 hours to her house without letting her know). She was totally panicking because her house was a mess, etc. Ha! Ha!Ha! I totally wouldn't do that to someone.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. I am going to post my Friend Paula's picture of her and her family. She called me yesterday but I didn't get to talk to her. So here is to her and her lovely family

MERRY CHRISTMAS

LEAH

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, Paula's kids are so big, they are one big happy family. I love it, when are they moving, or have they already. We should surely invite her to our girls weekend this summer. Well, talk to you later.

Leah said...

I know it is weird how we are all growing up. I was 19 just a few minutes ago. I will definetley invite Paula. We need to start planning and figuring when we will fix your place. Fred is excited but I think he weirded Landon out about buying a bike and having a outside shower. I totally remember Landon talking about an outdoor shower. Hell he could probably make a rain barrel that dumps on your head and we can call it the "outdoor" shower. LOL Ciao,

Leah