Monday, December 4, 2006

Christmas is on the way

Well christmas is fast approaching. I have made a fatal error of over inviting....30+ people with kids AHHHH! To top this off I now have to come up with more gifts, especially for all the coming kids. How did life become one expense to the next. No wonder nobody wants to have big parties, you become obligated to come up with gifts.

I am avoiding right now writing a paper for my nasty professor. She is one of those professor's who find themselves astounding in every way and need to constantly reinforce their superiority. Well I at least only have one more day of my life to spend with her. If I ever see her on the street in the future I will remember to run over her.

Well I hope I can get better organised to include some photo's. Might need a digital camera for that though.

Leah

No comments: