Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I have a placement for teaching

Okay so I now know where I am going to teach....Bev Facey. I am a little nervous to say the least. I really hoped to be placed outside the area in which I live. I just hate the idea of running into people I teach as a "student" because it seems weird...no real expertise in which to have a state of grandeur...LOL

Now my second little reserve is that my Mentor teacher teaches 2 classes of advanced placement(The "smart" kids) and so it breaks down to 13, 20AP, 30, 30 AP. They have this little understanding to that teachers who teach the academic subjects tend to hoard their "smart"students and especially their 30 (grade 12 students) because of exams (diploma's).

So maybe it will actually be an easy term because he will only let me teach the 13's which is totally fine with me. LOL

And now I am also worried about my clothes....I need to lose weight really, really fast. I hardly fit most of my stuff because I have gotten sooooooooo fat. AAAAHHHHHH!!

Well wish me luck and hope I get smart quick. I totally have to do a cram seesion of studying my university courses.LOL

Leah

I am smart, I am smart, I am smart!

No comments: