Sunday, January 7, 2007

I am going back to school for my last term...HURRAY!

Well it is just about that time again....back to school. I am excited as this is my last term of school. I also get to do my APT student teaching this term which shortens my time at the U of A and gets me closer to my final goal of teaching.

Hayden is sick today and I am crossing my fingers that he gets better quick as again I am starting school tomorrow. I think I should start wearing garlic to make sure I don't catch anything in the next 4 months.LOL

Tuesday my cousin Debbie is also coming in from Hinton so that is also another reason to be excited it is January.

Well sorry I just keep being soooo exciting. I hope something wonderful comes for the New Year. Yeah!!!! Like a job for me that pays me lots of money, massive weight loss without sickness and a beautiful bag of cash to make me rich!!! LOL well I can dream can't I?

Leah

No comments: