Monday, February 5, 2007

Okay so I am done my ridiculous unit plan...welll sort of

Okay so I have had sooooo much work in the past 5 weeks I am ready to pull all my f$@&ing hair out and quit the idea of teaching, well almost.

My professor that has been teaching us has given ridiculoulsy confusing and detailed assignmnets. I have done OKAY but always recieve the same mark. It does not matter how much effort I put in I always get the same bloody mark. This leads me to the question of why do I continue to put sooo much effort into my assignments if I know I am going to get the same average bloody mark(my marks have certainly not been astounding, nor have they been failures).

So anyways I have completed all that I am going to do for my unit plan. Stuff is missing such as teachers notes, etc, but the main stuff is their. I have put probably a hundred hours into this bloody thing and it is only for 60hrs of study...but thats teaching. What is so disheartening is that so many people do not realize all the time and effort that goes in to teaching...there goes my whine.

Anyways, I am done to as much as I am going to do and then I will hand it in tomorrow and be free, free at last. Yeah!

So wish me bloody good luck and hope I get some ridiculously high mark.

Leah

No comments: