Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am sooo confused

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed lately.I am not sure if it is just being finally finished university and facing the "real" world or if I am just a freak...LOL

I have attained a job, which is great but there are always drawbacks....it is a "part-time" 0.75 position, which I thought would be more full-time (not sure really if it will not turn in to that). So it also is a hour and 10 minute drive from my house, which is not a huge deal to me but the cost in gas is what now has me bugging out. It will roughly cost me $600 a month just for gas....so with a part-time position and potential pay I will be making nothing....I have to pay the $1200 a month daycare for the kids, which is fair seeing that Fred pays for everything else, but than tacking on $600 in gas is a bit of a squeezer.

I am sooo confused and overwhelmed with all these decisions along with not knowing exactly what I am teaching, when and whether I will have my own class. I am also unsure how to plan....how will the classes work in the end (they are split classes).

Yeah so I just needed to vent, but maybe I would feel better if i got some bloody unit planning done.

Leah

No comments: